KirMa™ panels are thin (0.65mm) chemically treated aluminum panels coated with a composition of various layers of polymeric coating.
The uppermost coating protects the metal face with a thin transparent coating layer.
(without PE cover, Peel & Stick adhesive & site applied water-based polyurethane top coat)
KirMa™ panels coating benefits:
• Outstanding durability.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Highly resistant to chemicals with anti-bacterial properties.
• Thermal and shock resistance.
• Excellent resistance to abrasion, impact, and cracking.
• Ideal for wet /humid areas (e.g. bathroom, spa etc.).
• Seamless and impermeable.
• Highly resistant to UV light, weathering, and high temperatures.
• Tiles are Color stable, can be installed outdoors, ideal for almost any environment.
• Easy maintenance, Easy to clean, hygienic.