Installation & Maintenance
- KirMa™ Panels can be installed directly on any flat surface, existing walls, drywall, wood, ceramic or any other compact type of surface.
- KirMa™ Panels are installed using a thin layer of a common RTV Silicone adhesive or double-sided adhesive tape.
- KirMa™ Panels are cut to size using a simple utility knife. Repeat cut several times until the excess material can be detached.
- We advise leaving 1mm of space between panels. for easy installation and overcoming the wall imperfections(the wall showing in the margins can be painted in a color similar to the dominant color of the tiles – before the installation).
- Maintanance: clean with soap & water.
Please refer to our complete installation & maintenance manual.